Kelowna, British Columbia, is cradled in the heart of the beautiful Okanagan Valley.
A four season world class recreational playground engulfed in captivating scenery of mountains, pristine lakes, sandy beaches, orchards and vineyards.
Kelowna’s International Airport easily connects Kelowna to major cities, a 60 minute flight to Calgary and Vancouver and 70 minutes to Seattle.
Kelowna has a population of 116 000 and offers all the amenities of a major city… a vibrant business and cultural district, shopping, fine dining, a university , a growing technology district and so much more.
Kelowna’s weather boasts warm summers and relatively mild winters offering year round recreation opportunities … fishing, golfing, swimming, camping, hiking, skiing, and anything in between.
- Royal LePage Kelowna
- Royal LePage Canada
- Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board
- Canadian Home Builder Assossiation
- Home Owner Protection Office
- Residential Tenancy Branch
- BC Assessment
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation ( CHMC)
- Kelowna Tourism
- British Columbia
- Okanagan Maps
- Community Info, Mapbook & Guide
- Kelowna Regional Transit System
- Kelowna International Airport
Weather and Road Conditions
- City of Kelowna
- District of West Kelowna
- District of Peachland
- District of Lake Country
- Canadian Immigration Office
- Foreign Investments