In today’s diverse and ever changing real estate environment, it’s essential to choose a real estate professional that has the competitive edge, market knowledge and client commitment to make your real estate transaction a rewarding investment !
Carmen Vetter, a German / Canadian was born in Alberta, raised on Vancouver Island and then continued her studies in Germany. Meeting a variety of different cultures and lifestyles has been a privilege and contributes to her connecting easily with buyers and sellers on multiple levels.
In 2003 she successfully relocated from Germany to Kelowna B.C with her husband and two sons. To this day, she still believes the Okanagan is an exceptional part of the world to live, work and raise a family.
In over two decades, Carmen has successfully built, held and owned real estate as an investor and home owner in Europe and in Canada. This background knowledge gives her practical and valuable insights of the intricacies involved in relocating, buying and building in both markets. As of today, she and her husband are still in tune with the German market as developers.
Carmen has a versatile background of successful accomplishments:
- BA in Theology
- Social Pedagogue Diploma
- Independent Mary Kay Cosmetics Sales Director
- Certified Image Consultant
- University of British Columbia – Sauder School of Business, licensed REALTOR®
She has been dedicated to counseling/leading children & youth groups in various churches and ministries. Currently she enjoys serving at Trinity Baptist, her home town church.
As a resident and licensed REALTOR®, Carmen knows what unique opportunities and unparalleled beauty the Okanagan has to offer. She truly enjoys connecting buyers and sellers who may not have been connected otherwise.
- Carmen was recommended to us by dear friends. Even though we were moving from another region, she made herself available to us frequently as we were looking for the right fit for our next home. Carmen really went the extra mile for us. We would highly recommended her to anyone who requires integrity and exceptional service throughout the buying process.
Dan and Helga ... Happy in Peachland !
- Carmen Vetter is a persistent, honest and hard working REALTOR®. She kept in contact and updated us regularly. Not only did she sell our house, but she also found us a new home !
Ed and Evelyn Henkel
- Greetings to the best REALTOR® that I have ever met ! This is no exaggeration. I had worked as a real estate paralegal in the area of real estate law in Alberta for more than 30 years. During that time, I had prepared legal documents for many legal real estate transactions with real estate agents representing both sellers, buyers and setting up mortgages transactions with many banks. Several years back, I decided to move from Calgary to Kelowna. When I finally purchased my home on Collingwood Rd, West Kelowna, Carmen was my REALTOR®. With her, I had viewed several homes, she understood exactly what I was looking for and what price I would pay for that particular home. I have no hesitation in recommending Carmen to assist potential buyers or sellers. She is always professional and is aware of the up to date information on finance, mortgage and current real estate trends.